30 May Mint Personal Finance Advice Blog
- Mint has made it both easy and enjoyable to navigate my finances and work toward paying off my student loans. Full Story The post Real Minter Story: Kimberly appeared first on MintLife Blog.
- Banks are starting to ease lending standards for consumers. Let's look at how this impacts home buyers, sellers and the outlook for 2021. Full Story The post What to Know About Mortgage Lending Standards Easing in 2021 appeared first on MintLife Blog.
- They’ve generated quite the buzz lately, with many tokens selling for millions of dollars. Let's take a minute to explore more about NFTs. Full Story The post What is an NFT? appeared first on MintLife Blog.
- Here's how to determine the right amount to budget for take-out and dining, strategies to save money when ordering from restaurants. Full Story The post Do You Know How Much You’re Spending on Dining and Takeout? appeared first on MintLife Blog.
- Banks make money on the services they provide. They earn money by charging customers interest on various loans and through bank fees. As hubs for money and financial services, banks deal with lending money and keeping it secured for their… Full Story The post How Do Banks Make Money? appeared first on MintLife Blog.