30 May Mint Personal Finance Advice Blog
- Cost Of Goods Sold Definition Cost of goods sold (COGS) is the cost of producing the goods sold by a company. It accounts for the cost of materials and labor directly related to that good and for a designated accounting… Full Story The post Cost of Goods Sold Formula: A Step-by-Step Guide appeared first on […]
- How are companies valued, and what does that mean for investors? Here's the equation and why it's important. Full Story The post WTFinance is Company Valuation? appeared first on MintLife Blog.
- If you're on the fence about Black Friday, you might be interested in Buy Nothing Day. We'll explain how it works and how to celebrate. Full Story The post Why You Should Celebrate National Buy Nothing Day Instead of Black Friday appeared first on MintLife Blog.
- When it comes to helping out small businesses, cash is king. The best way to make sure your local mom-and-pop bookstore or coffee shop stays in business is by shopping there as possible. But for those of us on a… Full Story The post 6 Budget Friendly Ways to Support Small Businesses appeared first on […]
- If you or someone you love is a techie, here are some things to think about as you budget for new tech this holiday season. Full Story The post New Tech is Coming! Here’s What’s Worth Budgeting For appeared first on MintLife Blog.