30 May Mint Personal Finance Advice Blog
- Since the mid-1980s, the average retirement age has been rising. With younger generations facing a student loan crisis and the future of social security in question, there’s no reason to expect that trend to slow down any time soon. So… Full Story The post Retirement 101: Can I Actually Retire at 65? appeared first on […]
- Life in the military offers some distinct experiences compared to civilian life, and that includes your budget and finances. The pre-deployment process can feel overwhelming, especially when you’re organizing your money and bills. It’s important you provide your family with… Full Story The post Guide to Managing Finances for Deploying Service Members appeared first on […]
- Depending on the time period in which you were raised, many young children and adolescents had differing opinions (and ideals) about what credit was and how it should or shouldn’t be utilized. While some were privileged enough to understand the… Full Story The post National Get Smart About Credit Day appeared first on MintLife Blog.
- Interest rates, especially on mortgage loans, have gotten a lot of buzz this year and with good reason. They’ve reached historically low levels leaving homebuyers and homeowners alike wondering the best way to capitalize on these low rates. Let’s face it,… Full Story The post New Feature Alert! Refinance Your Mortgage with Rocket Mortgage in Mint […]
- There are many different credit cards out there, and consumers have a seemingly infinite array of payment choices. Banks know this, and so many banks offer rewards for using their credit cards. Banks and other financial institutions want their card… Full Story The post How to Maximize Credit Cards Rewards Without Hurting Your Credit appeared […]